Sax Man Sax Man

I gave you a three when I voted but you derverd a 4 this is very very well animated nice work you don't see FBF this good very often.

Being Original Being Original

Don't forget to resize your screen size to match your swf's dimensions.

Jack's Birthday Jack's Birthday

Some really great effects used there you can tell you really know your stuff even if the animation was realy simple.

The Forgotten Legion T2 The Forgotten Legion T2

You need to adjust the window size so it matches your swf.

Specked responds:

Oh I had no Idea this had happened, fixed! So sorry!

Kony In the House !! Kony In the House !!

Not bad but keep in mind man you don't start off at the top and even if you did work extreamly hard at this you have to keep working on harder and harder to keep getting better to get more views. You shouldn't just re-upload just because you feel like you deserve better. If you feel like you deserve better try again with a new video and get better at animating.

Mr. Panda Mr. Panda

You are aware that panda's are predominately associated with China not Japan correct?

Sirrom396 responds:

maybe this panda moved to japan took up their beliefs and then got depressed, ever think of that?

Mama's Boy: Episode III Mama's Boy: Episode III

The quality wasn't the best but for the length I can't blame this is litterally a full tv episode of animation and that alone is impressive.

Cyberboy SOD Cyberboy SOD

It is 13 seconds and cuts off randomly. The little bit you do have looks good though the voice over feels a touch forced.

Welcome to Dark Space Welcome to Dark Space

I don't get it? If it is just a art piece why not submit it to the art portal? If it is some kind of trailer or something why is it just demo art?

Pizza Bomb Drop Pizza Bomb Drop

You got a long way to go before you will need all that social media man. We all start off somewhere but you should worry about advertising yourself when you have got some decent experience under your belt.